Full interview with career Guidance and counselling
MAC Recruitment, specialising in Financial Recruitment.
We regard candidates and clients in the same light, ensuring that both parties are treated with exceptional service and professionalism, ensuring our utmost care to all individuals needs at all times. Working across industries in the Commercial Sector such as Manufacturing, FMCG, IT, Retail, Property, Interior Design, Advertising and Construction, Legal (to name a few, but not limited to), we pride ourselves on our professional approach and focus on service quality. When you partner with us, we take the time to understand your business, company culture and individual requirements to ensure that the most suitable candidates are presented to you. This is all done on a one on one basis – we personally meet the client / candidate and conduct the references.
We regard candidates and clients in the same light, ensuring that both parties are treated with exceptional service and professionalism, ensuring our utmost care to all individuals needs at all times. Typical Roles we Recruit for in Finance (but not
Our services are focused on finding, evaluating and hiring the best candidates we can find for you. To assist in that goal, our services include: Full understanding of requirements from the client (skill / environment / culture) Advertising through relevant
Service offered to our candidates: Full interview with career Guidance and counselling Salary benchmarking advice Full interview guidance and preparation for the client (full details of the client, job spec and interview styles) Comprehensive and regular feedback from clients Facilitation
- Administration Manager – Offshore / New Business (R20K excluding benefits)
- Junior Creditors Clerk – Parow (R10-12K)
- Creditors Clerk – Observatory (R14K CTC)
- Executive Assistant to COO – Century City (R40K Neg) – CLOSED SUCCESSFULLY PLACED BY MAC RECRUITMENT
- Financial Accountant – CBD (R420K)
- Operations Manager – N/Subs R34K + company car
- Chief Financial Officer CA (SA) – Newlands (R Neg) – ON HOLD TILL MID YEAR